29 April 2012

CONFESSIONS OF A DRAW-SOMETHING-A-HOLIC

 

Recently, I have been addicted to this mobile game called Draw Something. My roommate Jap said he had never seen me this addicted to a game since Plants Vs Zombies. I bet his comment was actually more directed to my crazy eyes. “You weren’t like this with Temple Run,” he quipped, and I didn’t even bother to object. Hehe


I have been trying to figure out the reason behind the addiction until I realized it was the activity itself. I missed being in touch with my creative side. Maybe the absence of dancing for the past four months is a huge factor. But anyway, I’m happy I get to create mini-obra maestras through this game. Not to mention the growing fanbase I am now gaining: my friends Princess, Lesele, and Jenina. Lol. I could only hope to remain grounded. I really don’t want this newfound fame to mess with my head. LOL


Here, let me share my art gallery














 



 And my favorites!




=)

Thanks for viewing!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

GRABE ANG TYRA PATI NECK PATI EVERYTHING!!! WAAA
GRABE
HAHAHA
BOW JUD KO.. BOOOOOW

LONEWULF said...

HAHAHAHA!! Thanks Tot! :) Naa pud baya kay nice pieces. I-post pud! :)

Hulati akong post about Dale's wedding. Naka-sched 11pm tonight. :)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger