02 March 2011

HEY FIRE, I PREVENT YOU!

Tip No. 1 - NEVER! EVER! Do activities that will start a fire. Hehe (Me and Kristia @ the gym)
So the ugly month is finally over. Yay! Now I can write again!

Firstly, I would like to congratulate meself for making it alive. I mean, February is my kryptonite, and yet here I am on a March, typing on my laptop. Can you believe that?

Secondly, I would like to congratulate meself for becoming a regular employee in our company. Yay! I worked hard for that regularization. And luckily, I was able to achieve it in a little less than five months(!). I can't wait to tell my parents. But maybe I'll just tell them the good news in time with my father's birthday, two weeks from now.

Tip No. 2 - If you catch yourself on fire, dive straight into the water.





Well, I hope more good things will happen in this fire-prevention month. But for what it's worth, I'm just glad that I'm back to writing. Did you see my attempts to write last month? Pretty lame, huh.

2 comments:

Nishiboy said...

first pic. nice shirt.

LONEWULF said...

Haha.. That shirt almost ruined the pic

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger