20 June 2011

CRAVING FOR SUGAR?

Thanks to the long weekend I am able to tread the cyberspace for extended periods. It's quite a while since I last posted, and that was because I've been juggling work, dance, et cetera for the past weeks. While I was away from the keyboard, I have done the following: completed a summer dance workshop, continually attended our Urban Elite (my dance group) weekend trainings, dropped from a dance commitment (in a dramatic way), signed up for an inter-office contest, and went for a solo trip to Boracay.

Each of those are a story to tell, but I won't be writing about them now. What I really want to post at this moment are pictures of these delicacies that I'm currrently enjoying. Sonja's cupcakes!






Uhmm.. I know these are a bit pricey but I was really craving for them. And besides it's still budget-friendly if I only indulge once in a while, right? Once in a quarter tops! Promise. :)

the package :)

the cupcakes!

humungous Brownie - P85

And if I remember correctly, the current prices are relatively cheap. I remember 'em being at least a hundred bucks apiece.
Choco Cream Pie - P100
Cookie Monster - P62
my favorite Red Velvet Vixen - P70

While watching some horror flicks, I have inadvertently consumed all the above goodies. Good thing I was able to save the ones below for our dessert later. Me and my buddies are planning to have a hearty buffet breakfast in Something Fishy in Eastwood (another story), and it'll happen in this hour!

Vanilla Sunshine - P55
Father's Day special Choco Surprise - P68
Peppermint Patty - P68

Anyway, if you happen to crave for sweets one day, I'd really recommend Cupcakes by Sonja. Sugar rush in every bite, no kidding! I believe they only have one branch and that's in Serendra Piazza, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (632) 856-0308.

Indulge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger